Wrangler JK gets some changes for 2014
The Jeep Wrangler JK will be getting some small changes for the 2014 model year. There will be some new colors, as well as different option packs. Here are the highlights:
- Warn Trail Kit – All Wranglers will have the option of a Warn trail kit
- Connectivity Group upgrades – The new upgraded trip computer will have readouts for speed, oil pressure, and coolant and transmission fluid temperature, as well as individual tire pressure readings.
- UConnect 430 stereo – optional radio with a 6.5 inch touch screen and a 28 GB hard drive.
- 32 inch tires – The Sport edition will have the option of 32 inch tires with black wheels
- New colors – New colors include Anvil, Granite Crystal, Copperhead, and Amp’d