After testing at the Moab Easter Jeep Safari Jeep has introduced the Jeep Moab Edition. A vehicle as rugged and versatile as the rocky, red region itself.
According to the president of Jeep the Wrangler Moab Edition “takes our legendary Jeep capability to new heights, offering even more off-road features and performance…” such as winch-ready steel bumpers, upgraded rock rails, and an available rear-locker.
Off-road enthusiasts familiar with the trails in and around Moab, Utah, surely know what it takes to successfully crawl the legendary terrain. Well, the 2013 Jeep Wrangler Moab Special Edition has what it takes and then some. Here are some of the extra features of the Moab edition.
What makes the Moab edition deifferent?
- 17-inch Rubicon alloy wheels
- New 245/75R17 Goodyear Silent Armor off-road tires with Kevlar reinforcement
- Standard Track-Lok anti-spin rear differential with an available electronic rear locking differential
- Winch-ready steel bumpers
- Premium rock rails
- A crawl ratio of 45:1 when equipped with a manual transmission and a 3.73 rear axle ratio.
- A unique Mopar® power dome hood
- Black fuel filler door and tail lamp guards
- Premium soft-top and black wheel arches
- Matte black Jeep grille badge and “Moab” decals on the hood
- Optional body-color three-piece hard top
- Black or saddle premium leather seating
- Black stitching on the newly designed 2013 Wrangler seats
- “Moab” embossed instrument panel grab handle
- Mopar slush mats
- Iron Gray trim on the vent rings, grab handles, and steering wheel spokes
The 2013 Jeep Wrangler Moab Special Edition arrives in showrooms in October, available as a two-door Wrangler or four-door Wrangler Unlimited model in some of the Jeep brand’s most distinctive exterior colors: Crush, Dozer, Rock Lobster, Gecko, Black, and Bright White.